Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday, January 23, 2012

First Blog Post!

Welcome to my blog!  My name is Fran Maglio Wallace, I am a real estate professional with the First Weber Group.  I live and work on the North Shore and have been selling real estate for the past 28 years.   During those years I have sold millions of dollars of real estate and have accumulated a great deal of experience and many stories to tell.  My goal is to provide you with insight into the real estate market that we are currently experiencing.  I am happy to answer any questions you may have.  Please feel free to email me at fwallace@firstweber.com with any questions.

This is my more than “full time” job.  In order to be successful, especially in a down market, I have had to work increasingly long days spending many more hours to get my listings sold.  I have seen all kinds of markets come and go during my career, however, none has been more challenging than the market we have been experiencing for the past 3 years!  Please check back to my blog I am giving away free tidbits of information that will be useful!

No comments:

Post a Comment